Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Marie Claire Korea

You all should know about my minor k pop obsession by now, and well...when I came a cross T.O.P. in a Vogue magazine spread and B2ST in Marie claire I had to make a tough decision on which one to choose to put in my blog...soooo I chose the bad boys of B2ST, because more is more right..lol any ways.. they looked AMAZING! I love they way the spread was styled...I wasn't offended at all by the lack of clothing haha ( i'll admit I really enjoyed it!) but when it comes down to it, it's all about the FASHION and they guys looked great! Check out the photos here!
fatima*
p.s. I really want the clothing list for the spread ....so we know what designers and labels they are sporting. I cant speak korean so the text that tells us doesnt help me at all... i'll be on the look out for that so I can post it soon!

source: http://community.livejournal.com/cube_b2st/190538.html#cutid1

Update: 6/1/2010~ Some of the designers featured in this spread are~ Dolce & Gabbana, Bell & Nouveau, Dior Homme, KTZ by Daily Projects, Mzuu, Prada, Mvio Collection, Louis Vuitton, 206 Homme, Gucci, Song Zio Homme, Ann Demeulemeester, Prada, Bernard Willhelm by Mue, KwakHyunJoo, Collection, Neil Barrett, Go Jewelry, and 9owl

No comments:

Post a Comment