Saturday, June 5, 2010

summer time slump...

It's basically summer time guys!!! Im glad and all but at the same time I'm kinda of panicking..I dont know what to wear! I'm not really into any of the looks that are trending right now... they're just not me. leggings are a big NO. Florals are just not my thing and well i'm thinking of abandoning all summer trends and stick to my beloved leather and jeans.  I'm just a sucker for darks and neutrals... pastels and fluorescents look great on me but I just cant get myself to buy any... WHATS WRONG WITH ME! Guys i need help now...I guess its ok for me to not go with the flow of the seasons trends...right :S thats what fashion is all about.. doing your OWN thing. I guess I just need to figure out a way to stay cool in the meantime.
fatima*

No comments:

Post a Comment